There are people/groups out there pretending to be Trading Heroes and Hugh Kimura.
The reality is that social media companies don't care about stopping scammers. So it's up to you to do your own research and find out if a group is real or not.
Here's how to tell the real Trading Heroes groups from the fake ones.
- I'll never contact you via DM on social media.
- I'll never ask you for personal information on social media.
- I'll never ask you to send me money via social media.
- I don't trade other people's money and I don't provide trading signals. I only do education, research and software development.
- I don't have a Telegram group.
- Just because someone contacts you with my logo or picture in the icon, does not mean that it's me. It's easy to copy an icon. Always double check.
- All Trading Heroes content is in ENGLISH.
Real Social Media Accounts
These are the only social media accounts I have for Trading Heroes.
Everything else is fake.
How to Report a Telegram Scam
If you come across any Trading Heroes groups on Telegram, they are all fakes.
I would really appreciate it if you could report the group as a fake.
Telegram is notorious for not doing anything about fake groups, but if enough people report a group, then they might actually do something about it.
Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the group's main page and select “Info.”
On the group's information page, click on the “Report” button at the top.
On the next screen, click on the “Fake” link, then fill out the form with details on why the group is a fake. Provide a link to this page to show that the group is a fake.
Contact us here and we'll answer any questions that you have.