MT4 RSI Alerts Indicator
Get Relative Strength Index Alerts From Metatrader 4 via:
Desktop Popup, Chart Color, Email, Text and Mobile App Push Notification
The Relative Strength Index or RSI indicator is one of the most frequently used indicators in trading. Unfortunately, the RSI indicator that comes standard with MT4 is lacking a few key features.
If you have been frustrated with the vanilla version of this indicator, then our customized version just might be what you are looking for…
Summary of How the MT4 RSI Alerts Indicator Works
Our custom RSI indicator uses the standard RSI calculation, but it adds a few super-useful upgrades. This is the RSI indicator that should come standard with MT4.
Obviously we are a little biased, but have a look and decide for yourself.
Our indicator has the following benefits:
- Never miss another RSI setup when you are away from your computer
- A colored RSI line makes it easy to see when price is overbought or oversold
- Get alerts when price moves into overbought/oversold, out of overbought/oversold, or both
- Customize how you want to receive alerts: screen, mobile app push notification, text message (where available) and/or email. Choose one or more methods that work for you.
You can customize this indicator by using the following settings…
Indicator Settings Explained
Here are the settings that are available for this indicator. Unlike other RSI indicators you may find on the internet, this indicator has been streamlined and is easy to use.
- RSIPeriod – The number of periods (bars) you want to calculate the RSI over.
- OverBoughtLevel – The overbought level where you want an alert to trigger.
- OverSoldLevel – The oversold level where you want an alert to trigger.
- alertType – You can choose if you want the alert to trigger:
- As RSI moves into overbought/oversold
- As RSI moves out of overbought/oversold
- DoAlert – Activate on-screen RSI alerts in Metatrader 4.
- DoNotification – Activate Metatrader 4 mobile app push notifications. Push notifications need to be setup in your Metatrader 4 settings for this to work.
- DoEmail – Activate email alerts. Email alerts need to be setup in your Metatrader 4 settings for this to work.
Choose Your Timeframe
Use the built-in MT4 timeframe selector to determine which timeframe you will get alerts on.
Hedge Fund Quality Programming and Support
Are you tired of downloading half-baked indicators from forums? It can take forever to find one that actually works and good luck getting support.
This indicator has been custom built from the ground up by Adam Hartley of Snapdragon Systems. Adam has done custom programming for clients like the Tudor Group, Barclays Capital and many more.
When you buy this indicator, you can be assured that you are getting the highest quality programming at a reasonable price. Snapdragon Systems provides full support for this indicator and you can contact them if you have any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click the “+” symbol to see the answer to each question.