RSI Alerts Multi-Timeframe Indicator for MT4
Get Relative Strength Index Alerts From MetaTrader 4 via:
Desktop Popup, Chart Color, Email, Text and Mobile App Push Notification
The Relative Strength Index or RSI indicator is one of the most frequently used indicators in trading.
Unfortunately, the RSI indicator that comes standard with MT4 is lacking a few key features.
If you have been frustrated with the default version of this indicator, then our customized version just might be what you are looking for…
Summary of How the RSI Multi-Timeframe Alerts Indicator for MT4 Works
Our custom RSI indicator uses the standard RSI calculation, but it adds a few super-useful upgrades. This is the RSI indicator that should come standard with MT4.
Obviously we are a little biased, but have a look and decide for yourself.
Our indicator has the following benefits:
- Add this indicator to a chart and choose the timeframes you get alerts on for each currency pair, no more opening a ton of charts
- See the exact current value of the RSI indicator
- Never miss another RSI setup when you are away from your computer
- A colored RSI line makes it easy to see when price is overbought or oversold
- Get alerts when price moves into overbought/oversold, out of overbought/oversold, or both
- Customize how you want to receive alerts: screen, mobile app push notification, text message (where available) and/or email. Choose one or multiple methods that work best for you.
You can customize this indicator by using the following settings…
One Chart, Multiple Timeframe Alerts
Most alert indicators require you to open one chart for every currency pair and timeframe that you want to get alerts on.
Our alert indicator allow you to open 1 chart per currency pair and get alerts on any of the default MetaTrader timeframes.
Indicator Settings Explained
Here are the settings that are available for this indicator. Unlike other complicated RSI indicators you may find on the internet, this indicator has been streamlined and is easy to use.
These settings are explained below the image.
- RSIPeriod: The number of previous candles that are used to calculate the current RSI value
- OverBoughtLevel: The upper level that will send you an alert when RSI is in overbought territory
- OversoldLevel: The lower level that will send you an alert when RSI is in oversold territory
- CrossIntoOBOSRgn: Select this to get alerts when RSI crosses into overbought or oversold region
- CrossOutOfOBOSRgn: Select this to get alerts when RSI crosses out of overbought or oversold region
- Both: Get an alert when price both enters and exits overbought/oversold
- AlertCurrent: Select true to get alerts on the current chart timeframe
- AlertM1: Select true to get alerts on the 1-Minute chart timeframe
- AlertM5: Select true to get alerts on the 5-Minute chart timeframe
- AlertM15: Select true to get alerts on the 15-Minute chart timeframe
- AlertM30: Select true to get alerts on the 30-Minute chart timeframe
- AlertH1: Select true to get alerts on the 1-Hour chart timeframe
- AlertH4: Select true to get alerts on the 4-Hour chart timeframe
- AlertD1: Select true to get alerts on the Daily chart timeframe
- AlertW1: Select true to get alerts on the Weekly chart timeframe
- AlertMN1: Select true to get alerts on the Monthly chart timeframe
- DoAlert: Select true to get screen/audio alerts
- DoNotification: Select true to get mobile app alerts (needs to be setup in MT4)
- DoEmail: Select true to get email alerts (needs to be setup in MT4)
- PrintLevelInfo: Show the current value of RSI in the indicator window
Get the Exact Current RSI Value
This RSI indicator gives you the exact current RSI value. You can turn this feature off to keep your chart clean or leave it on to get an exact reading.
Now you'll never have any doubt that the indicator is overbought or oversold.
Here's an example on a chart.
Hedge Fund Quality Programming and Support
Are you tired of downloading half-baked indicators from forums? It can take forever to find one that actually works…and good luck getting support for those free indicators.
This indicator has been custom built from the ground up by Adam Hartley of Snapdragon Systems. Adam has done custom programming for clients like the Tudor Group, Barclays Capital and many more.
When you buy this indicator, you can be assured that you are getting the highest quality programming at a reasonable price. Snapdragon Systems provides full support for this indicator and you can contact them if you have any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click the “+” symbol to see the answer to each question.