Learn the Most Valuable Skill in Forex Trading
The StrategyEVO Manual Forex Backtesting Mastery Program is an online program that teaches you how to backtest Forex trading strategies so you know if they have an edge or not.
The biggest benefits of the program:
- Find out quickly if a trading strategy works or not
- Learn to backtest with both free and paid solutions
- Develop true confidence in a trading strategy
- Understand how to optimize strategies correctly
Learn how to do all of these things and more in this video training program.
Get 2 hours of instructional videos, tools and support to help you become a master backtester.
Imagine Having Rock-Solid Confidence in Your Trading Strategies
The most important benefit of backtesting is it can help you develop supreme confidence in your trading strategies.
Once you backtest, you'll understand the biggest benefits and limitations of a trading strategy.
You'll discover things like:
- Potential profit per year
- Average win percentage
- Maximum losing trades in a row
- And more
Many traders jump endlessly from trading strategy to trading strategy because they hit a losing streak, freak out, and quit their current strategy.
…and that's why a large number of aspiring traders fail.
Don't let that happen to you.
If they knew what to expect out of their trading strategy, they would not panic.
The best part is…
Anyone Can Learn Manual Backtesting
Backtesting does not require programming skills.
Anyone can master manual backtesting with a few simple tools.
If you don't want to spend a lot of money, there are free tools available.
If you want to save some time, there are professional backtesting tools available at a very reasonable price.
Regardless of which option you start with, the final result is the same…
You'll know which trading strategies work and which ones are duds.
Why Manual Backtesting is Better Than Automated
Let's address the elephant in the room.
The biggest downside of manual backtesting is that it's usually slower than automated backtesting.
However, manual backtesting does have several huge advantages over automated backtesting:
- Anyone can learn to backtest manually, no coding required
- You can backtest many more strategies with manual backtesting because you aren't restricted by a programming language
- Manual testing can be done with both free and paid tools
- It's easier to uncover optimizations/errors with manual backtesting because you see every single trade
- You don't have to master a programming language, which can take a long time
Even if you want to get into automated backtesting later, starting with manual backtesting is the fastest way to give you the foundational skills to become a better automated backtester.
…and it's easy to get started with manual backtesting right now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click the “+” to see the answer to each question.