Hello traders, I'm very happy to be back with another episode of The Trading Lifestyle Podcast and I was fortunate to be able to interview Steve W. from No Brainer Trades. If you have been trading Forex for awhile, you have probably heard of Steve because his blog provides traders with a ton of quality free information.
Like several of the other people that I have interviewed before, Steve didn't originally set out to become a trader. He basically just needed a job and found one as a clerk at an investment bank in New York. This happened while Steve was still in college and he was actually studying for a degree in business for film and TV.
Being a clerk sparked his interest however and he started learning everything he could about trading. This lead to him becoming an analyst and the rest is history.
He has been trading professionally for about 7 years and has a very no-nonsense approach to trading. He primarily trades price action and in the interview, he talks about the key factors that new traders really need to understand in order to become successful.
I hope you find this interview very useful. It is almost an hour long and packed with some great insights into how Steve approaches trading and what he has learned over the years.
So make yourself comfortable, get out your notebook and pour your favorite drink. Enjoy!
In This Episode
- Why you want to trade like a cheetah
- The primary reason for most of his losses
- His path to a FX desk at a bank
- Why he was forced to change his trading over the years
- Where the hidden information is located in the charts
- Which overused expressions are actually true
- One of the biggest killers of retail trading accounts
- What Steve finds the most fun about trading
- And more!
Click Play To Listen To The Interview
- Learn more from Steve's course at FXS Analytics
- Read the other interviews with Steve at Informed Trades and InnerFX
- Contact Steve via Twitter
Other Ways To Get The Trading Lifestyle Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes (if you like it, a five-star review on iTunes is greatly appreciated!)
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click here to hear the other podcast episodes
- Right-click here and “Save As” to download the MP3
- Also available on Roku – Channel TFEX6
Do you have any questions for Steve? Ask him in the comments below.