Welcome to episode 11 of The Trading Lifestyle Podcast. In this episode, I’m happy to present an interview that I did with 50 Pips. No, he is not a rapper, but he does trade for a living and he mentors traders from time-to-time.
He is also an excellent Forex trading resource to follow on Twitter. That is how I originally found out about him. He tweets trading tips and levels that he is watching on a daily basis.
This interview was unique because 50 requested that I don’t ask the interview questions that I would normally ask. This is because he was interviewed back in 2010 and many of the basic questions about him were answered in that interview.
So if you want get more on his background, check out the Resources Mentioned section below for the link to that interview on his blog. That interview is almost an hour long and is also packed with tons of great information about 50 and how he got to where he is.
But since a lot of these question were already answered, this did give me the opportunity to dig deeper into what makes him tick, how he trades and what his experience in mentoring students has taught him. I think you will find some of his answers surprising. We both support Kiva, so be sure to check out his Kiva page in the Resources section below also.
In This Episode
- Why he uses an alias online
- His opinion on black box trading robots
- Why he thinks Fibonacci Retracements work for him
- The most common mistakes he sees his students making
- What golf has to do with anything
- And more!
Click Play To Listen To The Interview
Other Ways To Get The Trading Lifestyle Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes (if you like it, a five-star review on iTunes is greatly appreciated!)
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click here to hear the other episodes
- Right-click here and “Save As” to download the MP3