Here we go again! I'm happy to present this episode of The Trading Lifestyle Podcast and my interview with Pro Aussie Forex Trader Adam Jowett.
Just like with the other interviews, it was both fun and informative.
Adam has an amazing story and I was excited to sit down with him and find out how he got started and what makes his trading tick. He used to be a computer programmer, but enjoys his trading career much more.
At one point in his life, he was diagnosed with cancer and going through that ordeal made him realize that life is too short to be sitting in an office all day. After he was cured, he was even more determined to become a full-time trader and leave the rat race.
It was great to talk to Adam, he is a down-to-earth and funny guy. He primarily day trades the AUDUSD out of the garage of his house and readily shares his weekly trading results on his blog.
If you want to really see how a pro day trader trades, check out his weekly wrap-ups. I think you may find some of his results unexpected.
Click Play To Listen To The Interview
In This Episode:
- Find out how what percentage of his account he risks on each trade
- How long it took him to trade for a living
- The most important trait that has made him successful
- Why we both like Rogue Traderette
- Adam's favorite books
- How much money he started with
- The biggest benefit of trading for a living
- How his blog has helped his trading
- The common trait that he sees in successful traders