Many people dream of quitting their jobs and trading for a living, but few are actually able to do it. Austin Netzley is one of those people and he was able to do it in a fairly short period of time. Even more impressive is how young he was when he accomplished this feat.
Although Austin does not trade Forex, I had to learn more about his amazing story. So I was happy when he agreed to sit down and talk to me about his experiences.
While he was working at his corporate job, he would trade stocks. Luckily he had a job that allowed him the flexibility to do so. But things weren’t working out so well and he kept losing money.
So he finally decided that he needed to either stop trading or really figure it out. This interview will get into what he had to do to get over the hump.
It wasn’t easy, but what he produced was a simple and elegant solution to the 9 to 5 grind. You might be surprised at how simple his method is.
But what is equally interesting is what he has decided after his trading success. You will be inspired by this interview because I sure was.
The best part is that Austin shares how you can get started down a similar path.
In This Episode
- [tweet_dis]How to tell a good system from a bad one[/tweet_dis]
- The one thing he has to do every day to make sure his system is working
- How he recommends getting started with automated trading (even if you hate programming)
- What he plans to do in “retirement”
- His mission in life after learning to trade
- And more!
Click Play To Listen To The Interview
- Jack Schwager’s Books
- Quantitative Trading: How to Build Your Own Algorithmic Trading Business by Ernie Chan
- YoPro Wealth
- Austin Netzley
Other Ways To Get The Trading Lifestyle Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes (if you like it, a five-star review is greatly appreciated)
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Right-click here and “Save As” to download the MP3
- Click here to hear the other podcast episodes
- Available on Roku – Channel TFEX6
Disclosure: Some links on this page are affiliate links where this site gets a small commission if you purchase through these links. But it doesn’t cost you anything extra and it supports this website. A portion is also donated to my charity partner.