You never know how much of an influence some of your early life experiences will have on your adult life and this interview is a perfect example. Casey Stubbs helped his father setup his first modem that allowed him to get basic stock charts on his computer. From there, Casey was hooked on trading and he actually got quite good at it.
I have tweeted with Casey a few times over the last couple of years on Twitter, but I have never actually spoken to him in person. So I was glad that I had the opportunity to sit down and chat to find out how he got to where he is and what he is up to.
His blog has really taken off over the last few years and that has presented him with some great opportunities. This is something unique amongst traders, so I was also excited to talk to him about how is blog is doing and how it has helped him become a better trader.
After learning the stock market, he decided to tackle the foreign exchange market because he liked the hours and liquidity…among other things. So find out what you can learn from his experiences and how you can apply them to your own trading.
In This Episode
- Why Casey prefers trading Forex
- Why he trades the way he does
- His biggest “project” outside of trading
- How he met the guys who write for his blog
- The biggest mistakes he sees traders making
- What he thinks about Expert Advisors (EAs)
- And more!
Click Play To Listen To The Interview
Other Ways To Get The Trading Lifestyle Podcast
- Right-click here and “Save As” to download the MP3
- Click here to subscribe to Trading Heroes YouTube channel
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes (if you like it, a five-star review on iTunes is greatly appreciated!)
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click here to hear the other podcast episodes
- Also available on Roku – Channel TFEX6
Do you have any questions for Casey? Ask him in the comments below.