High Frequency Trading (HFT) isn't the only technology that has changed the world of trading. Wearable devices that collect biodata have become smaller and more powerful, which has created some exciting opportunities for independent traders.
The first benefit is the ability to monitor your biodata in real-time, to see if you are in the right state of mind to trade. Successful traders are acutely aware of their trading psychology. But even the best traders can occasionally ignore how they are feeling and continue trading in a sub-optimal mental state.
With quantitative biodata however, traders can measure how they are feeling in real-time. Based on this information, they can either choose not to trade, or they can get themselves into the right state of mind before placing trades.
Secondly, the combination of biodata and Artificial Intelligence (AI) now makes it easier for this hedge fund to hire independent traders from anywhere in the world. This was very difficult in the past because of the extremely high degree of trust that a fund had to have in remote traders.
But this AI can monitor the biodata of remote traders and decide if a trade should be executed, based on a few simple biological indicators. You can think of it as a virtual Risk Manager that can manage risk before trades are even placed.
To learn more about how this works, listen in as I talk to Ken and Chris and find out how they developed this idea, the technology behind their fund, the requirements for getting hired as a remote trader, and much more.
In this Episode with Chris Capre and Ken Medanic
- Why you need to be a consistently losing trader before you can become a consistently winning trader
- How to apply for their hedge fund
- What traders have to wear to monitor their biodata
- How it's possible for their hedge fund to hire traders who are breakeven or trading a demo account
- Learn more about Chris and Ken and their success in trading
- Why biodata tracking works
- And more!
Click Play to Listen to the Interview
Other Ways To Get The Trading Lifestyle Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes (if you like it, a five-star review is greatly appreciated)
- Click here to subscribe on YouTube
- Click here to subscribe on Google Play Music
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Right-click here and “Save As” to download the MP3
- Click here to hear all of the other podcast episodes
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for joining us for this episode of the podcast. If you have any feedback on this episode, please be sure to leave a comment below.
If you know of a trader who would benefit from any of the information in this episode, feel free to share it with them. To get more, be sure to subscribe to the show on iTunes or YouTube. If you enjoyed this interview and want to hear more, a 5-star review is greatly appreciated!